Notes on Issue #2 Contributors
By The Editors, 1963
- JOE K. ADAMS, Ph.D., is a practicing clinical psychologist in Palo Alto, Calif.
- GARY M. FISHER, Ph.D., is a practicing clinical psychologist in Los Angeles.
- SIR JULIAN HUXLEY, world-famous biologist and former director-general of UNESCO, is author of several books on evolution.
- TIMOTHY LEARY, Ph.D., is president of the International Federation for Internal Freedom (IFIF).
- RICHARD EVANS SCHULTES, Ph.D., is Curator of Economic Botany, Botanical Museum of Harvard University.
- FREDERICK SWAIN has been associated for many years with Vedanta Ashram in La Crescenta, Calif.
- MARY BARNARD is a writer and Greek scholar residing in Vancouver, Washington.
The Castalia Foundation advises the modern reader that The Psychedelic Review is fully-funded and does not accept advertising, donations, or investments. We provide the following notice, from 1963, purely for the purpose of preserving the historical accuracy of the magazine's archives:
The Psychedelic Review
welcomes advertising. It especially welcomes comments and reactions from its readers, who are invited to submit their opinions, ideas, and critiques for either private communication or publication. The Editors (1963).
Download Our Free Psychedelic Healing Books